Stockheimer Hof (1599 and earlier), later Kalmenhof
Since the 14th century, members of the family von Stockheim had been stewards to the Counts of Nassau. The family died out in 1702. This site, together with the manor house, often changed ownership. From 1768 to 1776, it belonged to the family of von Kalm, after whom it is still named. Here in 1888 a group of Frankfurt citizens founded an institute for mentally handicapped children. The manor house has been privately owned since 2006.